Friday, December 20, 2013

Treble Clef Candy Cane Video Tutorial

Many of you may have already seen my previous posts about Treble Clef Candy Cane ornaments.


This is the 3rd year I have made these for my Choir and Orff kids. I've gotten pretty fast and efficient at making them over the years. I decided to make a video this year. Perhaps it can give you a few tips to save you some time as well.


I have also uploaded the file for the Christmas card in case you don't want to start from scratch.
I uploaded it as a publisher file instead of a pdf so you may edit it to suit your needs.


I apologize for not posting this sooner. I'm sure all of you are on Christmas Break already. I'll try to post holiday tips in advance next time. I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment