Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Protecting Your Interactive White Board

I suppose I should've shared this information at the beginning of summer. I apologize. But, if you have an interactive white board, like a SMART board or ActivBoard, you may worry that it would get damaged over the summer with cleaning crews, painters, and other strangers working in the schools during break.

I protect my board during the summer with a full-size waterproof mattress cover. It eases my mind that someone cannot accidentally write on it with a marker. It is protected from paint and/or wax splatter. It is somewhat protected if there was a roof leak or if the sprinklers malfunction. The best part is that I bought it at Big Lots for only $5! Buy one new and stick it in a drawer so you have it ready for next summer!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment