Saturday, August 27, 2016

Desk Tour 2016


Hello! I am linking up with some fellow music bloggers to provide a desk tour! In this video, I show you how I stay organized with schedules, lesson plans, and what I find essential to have at hands-reach on my desk. I hope you enjoy touring my desk! Don't forget to check out the linky at the bottom of this post and tour more music desks. Maybe something will inspire you!


There are a few things visible in the tour that I have written about in the past. Follow the links below for the details posts:

Canvas Quote

Sheet Music Lamp

Sheet Music Pinwheels

You can view my full classroom tour at this link:






1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that schedule is INSANE! I am so impressed with your organization and the way you've figured out how to organize your lessons you can stay on track. I love all of your decorative pieces as well- the lamp and quote canvas are so pretty!! Thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete